You have the right to contact us in order to remove consent, to correct, or to erase your personal data at any time, where relevant. Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices, and/or if you wish to request a copy of your personal information, a request should be sent via email to our Data Protection Officer:
As a Data Controller under the Data Protection Act (1998) and the GDPR (2018), Behind every Kick adheres strictly to our legal duty to protect any personal information we collect from you.
Behind Every Kick does not capture and store any personal information about individuals who access our web site, except where you voluntarily choose to give us your personal details via email, or by using an electronic form, or enquiring about any of our programmes. In these circumstances, the personal information that you give us will only be used to provide the information you have requested.
Personal information is not disclosed to third parties unless this is indicated on the web page and / or relevant form at the point of collecting information from you, or as required by law.
We automatically collect statistical data about usage patterns on our website. This information is not used to identify any individual. It is only collected to provide us with an understanding of the areas of interest on our site and kept only for as long as required for this purpose.
The so-called "Cookie Law" requires websites to obtain consent from visitors to store or retrieve any information on a computer or any other web connected device, like a smartphone or tablet.
A cookie is a text file that is used by many websites to identify your computer to their server. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual user, just the computer used. This is done in order to make your experience of the Behind Every Kick website smoother by remembering any preferences or settings from the previous visit. Behind Every Kick also tracks the volume of traffic on its website by using cookies.
Behind Every Kick will continue to check and monitor our data protection obligations to ensure they are up to date. Behind Every Kick will develop and evolve their website, therefore this Policy will adapt to those changes. Please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
Supporter Data Privacy Notice
- You have the right to contact us in order to remove consent, to correct, amend, or to erase your personal data at any time, where relevant. Where your information is required for statutory record keeping purposes, we reserve the right under UK Data Protection law not to comply with your request.
- Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices, and/or if you wish to review or request a copy of your personal information, email our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Behind Every Kick may use various applications to administer your personal data. We do not use these tools to perform profiling or any kind of automated decision-making about you or your organisation.
- Behind Every Kick would like to hold your personal data in electronic database form, including the use of cloud-based applications. Behind Every Kick make sure to select cloud providers who provide suitable guarantees over the privacy and rights associated with your personal data.
- We will keep your personal data for at least the minimum statutory period allowed, normally in the case of financial records this is 6 years. Please note that Behind Every Kick has a legitimate interest in retaining your personal data for legal and financial record keeping purposes.
- Behind Every Kick will not give your data to any third parties unless required for the proper administration of your account and for the avoidance of doubt, will never give your personal details to third parties for marketing or other non-essential purposes
- Behind Every Kick keeps its stakeholders informed of relevant news and non-promotional information via email newsletters. Behind every Kick will ask you for your consent to use email for marketing or promotional purposes and will provide the means to opt out at any time.
- In order to make sure we do not bother you with irrelevant emails, we may ask for your communications preferences on a database that has tools for bulk emailing. Your main contact details will be kept for an indefinite period, or until you inform us that you wish us to erase your data or unsubscribe from Behind Every Kick communications altogether
- We cannot absolutely guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us via the internet and remind you that you do so at your own risk. All personal details- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)- are held on encrypted devices, protected with password protection which where possible is dual-factor authenticated.